Each year doTERRA holds its annual Australian and New Zealand Convention in February / March and each year new products are released from the Australian / New Zealand market.
Here is the low down on all the new products that are available to order from 20 March in your back office (with the exception of Manuka touch which will be released shortly after).
This oil is distilled from the twigs and the branches of the plant. This plant is plentiful - so there is lots of it. Siberian Fir will replace White Fir (will not be produced anymore as it is not sustainable to produce due to sourcing and keeping the quality standard that doTERRA demands.
The properties of this oil are very similar to White Fir.
How to use:
- Use aromatically to evoke feelings of relaxation, inhale to soothe dry airways
- Use topically to soothe skin irritations or apply to calm overactive tissues and ease discomfort
- Use 1-3 drops internally in a capsule to support body systems
- Combine with citrus oils for cleaning, use with rosemary, eucalyptus, cypress or lime for a clarifying aroma and respiratory support
- Blend with tea tree, cedarwood or flower oils to help eliminate blemishes and support healthy skin
This is referred to as the smurf oil as it will make your skin blue - so make sure you dilute it in a carrier oil, lotion or moisturiser and apply at night!
How to use:
- It is great applied topically for out of control histamine responses (i.e. itching) and for dry or scaly skin or for tissue overuse or injury.
- Diffuse aromatically to uplift mood and create a positive environment
- Apply topically to soothe skin irritations
- Apply locally to calm overactive tissues and ease discomfort
Not for internal usage
I am so excited about this oil. We have all heard that Cannabis oil has a profound positive impact on those with various health challenges however it is illegal to use...
So, doTERRA have been working really hard to create an oil that affords us those same therapeutic properties, without the use of Cannabis and without any legal ramifications. The potential for this essential oil is huge and I know it is going to be amazing for so many people.
Copaiba is an Amazonian Tree and the oil is derived from the resin of the Copaiba tree. It’s been used since the 16th century in traditional health practices by the natives of Brazil to cleanse, restore and provide healing energy.
doTerra’s Copaiba does not contain THC or CBD and is not derived from Cannabis BUT it does replicate the powerful benefits. There are no psychoactive or ‘high' affects associated with Copaiba.
The blend of four different species is unique to doTERRA - not due to sustainability but to increase the therapeutic potential and potency
Use this oil for:
- Liver and antioxidant support
- Cardiovascular health
- Sustain proper immune response
- Digestive support
- Support proper neurological function
- Proper respiratory function
Neroli is sourced from the flowers of the bitter orange tree. The bitter orange tree (orange is the oil of abundance) – gives 3 oils – pettigrain from the leaves, neroli from the flowers and bitter orange from the fruit.
Use this oil to:
- To promote a positive mood
- To help reduce feelings of anxiousness
- Soothe skin
- Encourage relaxation
- Support a smooth transition through the stages of life by improving hormone concentrations
- Encourage feelings of intimacy
- Help with emotions to release and let go
This beautiful floral oil is going to be very popular - not only does it smell amazing but it has amazing properties. Fun fact about Jasmine - It takes 21,000 petals to produce a 5 mL bottle, and it takes 1.5 days to collect.
Use Jasmine to:
- Uplift mood
- Reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promote a healthy-looking, glowing complexion
- Help with period pain and labour
- Help to balance the Central Nervous System
Known as the 'queen of oils', Rose is sourced from Bulgaria and it takes 8,000 roses (242,000 petals) to produce a 5ml bottle of Rose EO.
Rose essential oil:
- Is emotionally uplifting
- Helps balance moisture levels in the skin
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Supports a healthy immune response
- Promotes healthy brain activity for children
- When used with Neroli stimulates feelings of happiness and contentment after childbirth
- And science has shown that rose helps to get over morphine withrdrawal
Available shortly after March 20.
New to the AU/NZ markets. This is pre-diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil for topical application.
- Calms and soothes skin irritations
- Blends well with frankincense, cedarwood, tea tree or lavender
- Promotes relaxation
- Protects the body's natural defence against seasonal and environmental threats
- Relieves feelings of stress
Custom design influenced by nature
Maple wood base
Covers 540 square feet
Multiple mist and seven light settings
Runs for up to 10 hours!
LAVENDER PEACE BATH BAR
The doTERRA SPA Lavender Peace Bath Bar is a one-of-a-kind bar that provides a unique feel, lather, aroma, and cleansing experience. Unlike regular soaps with harsh surfactants, this natural bath bar leaves skin feeling clean, smooth, and soft. From the first use, you’ll notice this bar is distinctly different from any bar or soap you’ve used before. It has a gentle foaming action that glides across the skin with ease, thoroughly cleansing while moisturizing with jojoba seed oil, vegetable-derived glycerin, and aloe vera juice. Infused with the calming and relaxing aroma of our doTERRA Lavender Peace Restful Blend, this bath bar will transport you to a state of blissful repose. Enjoy a rich, cleansing, aromatic spa experience with doTERRA’s natural, truly original bath bar.
Directions for Use
Add water to bring bath bar to a rich lather. Use in the shower, bath, or at the sink. To make bar last longer, keep dry between uses. Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
If you already have a wholesale account with doTERRA, you can order using the codes below:
Moisturising Bath Bar 113 g (SKU 37450004)
Manuka Touch 10 mL (SKU 60204448)
Rose Touch 10 mL (SKU 60203009)
Neroli Touch 10 mL (SKU 60202963)
Jasmine Touch 10 mL (SKU 60203008)
Copaiba 15 mL (SKU 60202960)
Blue Tansy 5 mL (SKU 60203997)
Lumo Diffuser (SKU 60204002)
If you haven’t yet started with oils and want to get your own oils, follow the instructions below:
To purchase doTERRA essential oils go to: http://mydoterra.com/sarahpoppy
1. Select join and save
2. Choose wholesale customer (if you plan to be a customer only - you can upgrade later but we can chat about that) or wellness advocate if you want to build a business with doTERRA or refer your family and friends and earn some money back for doing so.
3. Fill in your details
4. Choose whichever starter kit you feel drawn to (my pick is the Home Essentials Kit + Fractionated Coconut oil as it has everything you need to get started, otherwise select the Introductory Enrolment Packet and add the individual oils you would like to start with)
For more info on how to purchase click here: http://bit.ly/1pnyOwc