Welcome to September and welcome to Spring!
This is your place to learn about natural solutions, high vibe living and feeling good!
September is bringing the goods in doTERRA land with so many great things on offer! Read on for more!
Experience the soothing and cleansing properties of dōTERRA Tea Tree Touch. Packaged in a convenient and smooth roll-on applicator, Tea Tree Touch delivers the cleansing benefits of Tea Tree essential oil diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil. Tea Tree Touch can be used to cleanse and clarify the skin and nails and to support a healthy looking complexion. Tea Tree Touch is frequently used on the skin for its soothing properties and can be used after shaving or on the bottoms of feet for a cooling effect.
· Apply to skin imperfections to cleanse and revitalise the appearance of skin.
· Apply after shaving to soothe and cool skin.
· Rub on fingernails and toenails after showering to cleanse and keep nails looking healthy.
· Roll on bottoms of feet and inside shoes for a fresh aroma and feeling.
doTERRA Brightening Gel combines natural extracts and vitamins with innovative ingredient technologies and CPTG® essential oils to brighten and even skin tone.
CPTG® essential oils of FCF Bergamot, Juniper Berry, and Melissa combine with natural extracts, vitamins, and cutting edge ingredient technologies to brighten and even skin tone. doTERRA Brightening Gel is a gentle and effective way to noticeably brighten the skin by reducing the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation without the harsh chemicals used in other brightening products. Can be used as an all-over facial product or to target dark spots.
Daisy Extract is a natural, skin-brightening agent that acts by promoting even skin tone and reducing the appearance of dark spots
Ginger Root Extract promotes even skin tone and radiant-looking skin
Vitamin C helps keep the skin looking youthful while providing skin-brightening benefits
Microencapsulation technology protects vitamin C from breakdown due to oxygen exposure, ensuring both the stability and efficient delivery of the vitamin to the skin
Earn a FREE Lemon Myrtle, Citrus Bloom and Red Mandarin by placing any single 200PV order through the Australia or New Zealand warehouse from 1-30 September, 2019.
Lemon Myrtle: Encourage a sense of calm, create feelings of balance with the mellow citrus aroma that is native to Australia.
Citrus Bloom: Bright citrus peels layered with freshly cut floral aroma come together in a perfect fusion for the springtime.
Red Mandarin: Help energise your day and uplift mood with this sweet citrusy, slightly floral aroma.
Welcome spring into your home with this beautifully crafted trio of oils. Specially selected for their sunny, fresh and floral notes, bring feelings of joyful self-worth into your life and brighten the day of those who surround you.
If you haven’t yet got your oils and are ready to get started follow the instructions below to get your first order on its way:
To purchase doTERRA essential oils go to: http://mydoterra.com/sarahpoppy
1. Select join and save
2. Choose wholesale customer (if you plan to be a customer only - you can upgrade later but we can chat about that) or wellness advocate if you want to build a business with doTERRA or refer your family and friends and earn some money back for doing so.
3. Fill in your details. Make sure that my ID number 2733269 is there at enroller and sponsor
4. Choose whichever starter kit you feel drawn to (my pick is the Home Essentials Kit + Fractionated Coconut oil as it has everything you need to get started + you get the bonus Frankincense oil, otherwise select the Introductory Enrolment Packet and add the individual oils you would like to start with).
When you start with the Home Essentials Kit in September, you will get yourself the three Spring oils - Lemon Myrtle, Citrus Bloom and Red Mandarin absolutely FREE.
For more info on how to purchase click here: http://bit.ly/1pnyOwc