These supplements are doTERRA’s number one selling product (remember doTERRA is an essential oil company and their number 1 selling product is not an oil!) for good reason! They change people’s lives. These supplements are TGA approved and made in Australia and can also be rebated through some health insurance policies (best to check with your health fund to see if they cover it).
These are the number 1 selling product because they improve overall health and vitality and the success stories are incredible!
So why do we need supplements?
Even if we have a clean diet and eat well, the majority of people have nutrient deficiencies due to soil and water depletion, food and environmental toxins, poor absorption, pesticides, stress of modern life and more. Supplements also help to prevent disease.
I recently read that “even with our “enriched food,” over 92 percent of Americans are deficient in one or more vitamins. That doesn’t mean they are receiving less than the amount they need for optimal health. That means they receive less than the MINIMUM amount necessary to prevent deficiency diseases” (http://drhyman.com/blog/2010/12/17/do-you-need-nutritional-supplements/)
The food we eat no longer contains the nutrient levels we require for optimal health. Crops are raised in soil with depleted nutrients, plants are treated with pesticides and other chemicals diminishing the nutrient levels and exposing us to toxic chemicals.
Supplements work with our bodies biology to support normal enzyme function and biochemical reactions.
My personal experience with these supplements:
Since taking these at the beginning of the year:
- I am sleeping better
- I have more energy (which is great for chasing after my kids)
- I feel more focused and have more clarity for work
- I generally feel healthy and well
- My skin is better (I get compliments on mow great my skin is all the time now – I even had someone think I was 10 years younger than I am just recently – I have doTERRA to thank for this – skincare and supplements – amazing!)
Here is the low-down on the three products included in this pack:
To put it in simple terms (from my good friend and mentor, Ange Peters – this works for me as a lot of the biology stuff goes straight over my head), if you look at the body like a machine: the VMz is the good, clean gasoline. The Alpha CRS keeps the engine clean by allowing the gasoline to work to its best and full potential. And the Omegas keep the engine well-greased so all the working parts can move fluidly through the engine.
- Provides 22 essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth, function, and maintenance of cells
- Fights free radicals with the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E
- Supports healthy metabolism and cellular energy*
- Supports bone health with calcium, magnesium, zinc, and vitamin D
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports healthy digestion
- Provides systemic benefits of vitality and wellness associated with optimal intake of essential nutrients
- Natural folate from lemon peel
- A balanced blend of essential vitamins including the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E; an energy complex of B vitamins; presented in a patented glycoprotein matrix for enhanced bioavailability
- Includes a balanced blend of chelated minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, and chromium.
- Includes a whole-food botanical blend of kale, dandelion, parsley, kelp, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, and spinach
- Formulated with a digestive enzyme blend of protease, lactase, lipase, amylase, α-galactosidase, diastase, glucoamylase, and peptidase
- Contains a full-spectrum of vitamin E forms including tocotrienols
- Includes the doTERRA tummy tamer digestive blend of Peppermint, Ginger & Caraway
- Specially formulated to be used daily with xEO Mega and Alpha CRS+ as a comprehensive dietary supplement foundation for a lifetime of vitality and wellness
- Promotes heart and circulatory health
- Supports healthy joint function and comfort
- Provides immune-boosting nutrients
- Protects against lipid oxidation and supports healthy function of the brain, eyes and nervous system
- Promotes healthy skin
- Delivers 950 mg of pure, concentrated, molecularly filtered fish oil with 300 mg of EPA and 300 mg of DHA per daily serving, and 55 mg of other omega-3s
- Provides a wide range of omega-3 fatty acids including EPA, DHA, ALA and SDA from marine and plant sources to help maintain a healthy balance of these vital nutrients
- Includes a clinically-substantiated microalgae carotenoid extract of pure astaxanthin
- Formulated with a proprietary blend of doTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils of Clove, Frankincense, Thyme, Cumin, Wild Orange, Peppermint, Ginger, Caraway, and German Chamomile
- Includes 800 IU of natural vitamin D and 20 IU of natural vitamin E
- Does not contain milk or wheat products
- Specially formulated to be used daily with Microplex MVp as a comprehensive dietary supplement foundation for a lifetime of vitality and wellness
- Supports healthy cell function by reducing oxidative stress to DNA
- Supports healthy response to oxidative stress in cells
- Supports cellular energy by supporting healthy mitochondria and by supplying metabolic factors of energy production
- Supports healthy cellular immune function
- Supports mental clarity and brain function
- Contains a proprietary antioxidant cellular longevity blend exclusive to doTERRA that includes potent amounts of powerful polyphenols including baicalin from scutellaria root, resveratrol from Polygonum cuspidatum, ellagic acid from pomegranate, proanthocyanidins from grape seeds, curcumin from turmeric root, and silymarin from milk thistle to help support healthy cell function
- Contains a standardized extract of Boswellia serrata for boswellic acid that supports healthy cell function
- Contains a standardized extract of Ginkgo biloba that supports mental clarity & function
- Includes potent levels of metabolic factors of cellular energy (coenzyme Q10, quercetin, alpha-lipoic acid, and acetyl-l-carnitine)
- Includes tummy tamer botanical extract blend to prevent stomach upset
- Specially formulated to be used daily with xEO Mega or vEO Mega and Microplex VMz as a comprehensive dietary supplement foundation for a lifetime of vitality & wellness
Right now, thanks to doTERRA’s generosity, you can get your Lifelong Vitality Supplements for free!
How, I hear you ask?
- Sign up as a new doTERRA Wellness Advocate and place a 100 PV enrolment order from July 1 – August 31.
- Get started on the Loyalty Rewards Program
- Place a 100 PV Loyalty Rewards Order from August-September 30th
- Receive a FREE doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack® ($153 Retail Value) with your qualifying 100 PV Loyalty Rewards order.
Below are some pack options for you to consider to maximise the promotion.
How do you enrol and purchase?
This is for those of you who are not already connected to another wellness advocate like myself. When you purchase you will be supported by and mentored by the person you purchase through.
- Click this link http://mydoterra.com/sarahpoppy
- Click Join and Save
- Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you.
- Click ‘Local.’
- Choose Wholesale Customer (or Wellness Advocate if you are interested in building a business with doTERRA).
- At Enroller ID, enter my number: 2733269 (it should show you my name)
- Then click verify
- Set yourself up with a password
- Click over to the next page
- Select what kit or oils you’d like to order – if you don’t want to start with a kit, select ‘enrolment packet’ and then add the oils and products you want to start with (MUST be over 100pv to qualify for this promo)
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order.
- Once processed, set up your LRP order for the following month (MUST be over 100pv to qualify for this promo)
Once you are set up, I will send you your welcome email with links to resources, invite you to our next round of Oil Camp (2 weeks of education, videos, DIY recipes and giveaways) to get you opening and using your oils, add you to our facebook community and send some bonus goodies you way.
Rules and Terms:
- Enrolment Order: An enrolment order is the first order placed by a new Wellness Advocate when they sign up that includes the introductory packet ($35 enrolment fee).
- PV is NOT always equal to the cost of an order. Before completing the enrollment order, the new Wellness Advocate must verify that the order is 100 PV or more.
- Enrollment orders, once placed, cannot be changed, adjusted, or combined to qualify for the promotion.
- Enrollment orders placed outside of the enrollment period do not count as qualifying enrollments for the promotion. No exceptions will be made.
- Preferred Member upgrades to a Wellness Advocate account will qualify if a 100 PV enrollment order is placed on their new Wellness Advocate account, and includes the upgrade fee.
- Reactivations DO NOT count toward this promotion. A reactivation is an individual that was previously signed up as a Wellness Advocate and would like to reactivate their account.
- The free doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack® will be automatically added on and shipped with the 100 PV Loyalty Rewards order.
- An enrollment kit will count as long as the kit is at least 100 PV or more.
Email me at sarah @ sarahpoppy . com to ask any questions you have.