It's been said that if you were to only ever use one oil, Frankincense should be it. This is your oil for helping skin, emotions, cells remember how to come back to balance and function optimally, like a great big reset.
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits. In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular function when used internally. When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
Here are some other ways you can use the king of oils, Frankincense:
- Diffuse during sickness for respiratory support (expectorant)
- Diffuse to let go of lower vibrations and negative energies - letting go of the past to allow yourself to be fully in the present with a clean slate (reset)
- Take 1 drop under the tongue daily for cellular health (a tip from Dr Hill)
- Massage into the back of the neck and third eye before meditation to increase third eye/intuitive awareness
- Replace your perfume with a roller bottle of frankincense + fractionated coconut oil
- Enhance the benefits of any oil and drive in deeper by adding 1 drop of Frankincense
- Add 1 drop to your evening skin oil or moisturiser
- Add 10 drops to a pump pack of oil or moisturiser and massage into your body after showers to support optimum elasticity, reduce the appearance of stretch marks and pigmentation.
- Apply in a high concentration on new scars once wound has closed to aid in prevention of scar tissue and regeneration of healthy cells
- Use on mature skin for a youthful glow and anti-aging properties
- Take internally in vege caps (or supplements) for anti-oxidant benefits
For loads of uses and recipes, download my e-guide I created last Christmas.
If you haven’t yet started with oils and want to get your own oils, follow the instructions below:
To purchase doTERRA essential oils go to: http://mydoterra.com/sarahpoppy
1. Select join and save
2. Choose wholesale customer (if you plan to be a customer only - you can upgrade later but we can chat about that) or wellness advocate if you want to build a business with doTERRA or refer your family and friends and earn some money back for doing so.
3. Fill in your details
4. Choose whichever starter kit you feel drawn to (my pick is the Home Essentials Kit + Fractionated Coconut oil as it has everything you need to get started, otherwise select the Introductory Enrolment Packet and add the individual oils you would like to start with)
For more info on how to purchase click here: http://bit.ly/1pnyOwc