This is your ultimate anti-inflammatory sidekick for all things muscle aches + pains, joint pain and cramping. It’s the perfect companion for an active lifestyle.
doTERRA Ice Blue is perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of work. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and cool. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Ice Blue proprietary blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. A few drops of Ice Blue Soothing Blend diluted in doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil can be part of a cooling and comforting massage.
Here are some of the ways you can use this incredible blend:
- Dilute and apply onto feet and knees before and after exercise
- Massage into sore muscles and aching joints
- Dilute and massage into children's legs before bedtime to ease growing pains
- Make a roller bottle with fractionated coconut oil to carry with you to massage into lower back and belly to soothe joint pain, muscle pain or stomach cramps during that time of the month
- Help muscles recover after intense exercise by massaging into area directly
Runner's world recently listed Ice Blue (Deep Blue in the US) in their round up of 11 Best Muscle Rubs to Relieve Your Body After a Good, Hard Run saying, "Not only does this gel cool and soothe your aching muscles and joints, it also moisturizes your skin, thanks to a blend of essential oils mixed into the rub. And as the name implies, this gel will target the deep spots that others have a hard time reaching".
If you haven’t yet started with oils and want to get your own oils, follow the instructions below:
To purchase doTERRA essential oils go to: http://mydoterra.com/sarahpoppy
1. Select join and save
2. Choose wholesale customer (if you plan to be a customer only - you can upgrade later but we can chat about that) or wellness advocate if you want to build a business with doTERRA or refer your family and friends and earn some money back for doing so.
3. Fill in your details
4. Choose whichever starter kit you feel drawn to (my pick is the Home Essentials Kit + Fractionated Coconut oil as it has everything you need to get started, otherwise select the Introductory Enrolment Packet and add the individual oils you would like to start with)
For more info on how to purchase click here: http://bit.ly/1pnyOwc