Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional practices. The primary chemical components of Oregano is carvacrol, a phenol that possesses antioxidant properties when ingested. Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano; only one to two drops is needed. Additionally, Oregano should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin. One drop taken internally each day can help maintain healthy immune function; Oregano can be taken more frequently as needed to further support the immune system.* In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano also supports healthy digestion and respiratory function when taken internally.* Oregano’s aroma acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends.
This is your go to oil for everything fungal, bacterial and out of balance and a super boost to your immunity. Think skin + cellular. Here are some other ways you can use it:
- Dilute and apply to the bottom of the feet for immune boosting properties
- Take 1 drop internally for immune and energetic support
- Massage into the back of the neck (diluted) before meditation to help release the ego
- Add 1 drop to your dishes that call for oregano - the flavour is amazing
- Make a rollerbottle with fractionated coconut oil and roll onto anything fungal - cracked heels, ringworm, persistent eczema and athlete's foot or nail rot.
- Add 2 drops Oregano + 2 drops On Guard to a veggie capsule during sickness
- Dilute with carrier oil and massage into aching joints and muscles
If you haven’t yet started with oils and want to get your own oils, follow the instructions below:
To purchase doTERRA essential oils go to: http://mydoterra.com/sarahpoppy
1. Select join and save
2. Choose wholesale customer (if you plan to be a customer only - you can upgrade later but we can chat about that) or wellness advocate if you want to build a business with doTERRA or refer your family and friends and earn some money back for doing so.
3. Fill in your details
4. Choose whichever starter kit you feel drawn to (my pick is the Home Essentials Kit + Fractionated Coconut oil as it has everything you need to get started, otherwise select the Introductory Enrolment Packet and add the individual oils you would like to start with)
For more info on how to purchase click here: http://bit.ly/1pnyOwc