Ultra-cleansing and purifying for skin, air, home and internally, Tea Tree (often called Melaleuca) is your ultimate first-aid oil.
More commonly known as “Tea Tree,” Melaleuca essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Taken internally, Melaleuca promotes healthy immune function, and Melaleuca can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats. Melaleuca is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Melaleuca will help purify and freshen the air.
Here are some of the ways you can use this powerhouse oil:
- Diffuse to cleanse and protect the energy of the home
- Diffuse to purify the air during sickness and kill airborne pathogens
- Make a roller bottle with fractionated coconut oil and lavender to carry throughout the day to roll on cuts, bites and stings
- Dilute and apply to the back of the neck for energetic protection from negative influences
- Add to a bath with 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar to fight ringworm, eczema, fungal infections, thrush or just to tone and fortify the skin
- Support burns by applying 2-3 times per day in combination with lavender + frankincense
- Add 5-6 drops to a laundry load to during a gastro outbreak
- Add 1 drop to your facial cleanser for added anti-bacterial and skin toning benefits
- Mix up a foot rub with coconut oil to combat fungal infections
- Add 3 drops to your mop bucket for an amazing clean smell and added anti-bac benefits
Here is a recipe to test out your Tea Tree oil:
If you haven’t yet started with oils and want to get your own oils, follow the instructions below:
To purchase doTERRA essential oils go to: http://mydoterra.com/sarahpoppy
1. Select join and save
2. Choose wholesale customer (if you plan to be a customer only - you can upgrade later but we can chat about that) or wellness advocate if you want to build a business with doTERRA or refer your family and friends and earn some money back for doing so.
3. Fill in your details
4. Choose whichever starter kit you feel drawn to (my pick is the Home Essentials Kit + Fractionated Coconut oil as it has everything you need to get started, otherwise select the Introductory Enrolment Packet and add the individual oils you would like to start with)
For more info on how to purchase click here: http://bit.ly/1pnyOwc